0% Interest free over 4 months.
The standard variable rate of
17.9% APR will apply to any outstanding balance remaining at the end of the
Representative Example: Purchase Rate - 17.9% p.a. (variable) / Representative: 17.9% APR (variable) / Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200 - Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
The ACCESS CAMERAS Telescopic Pole Inspection Camera - a Robust and Submersible High Resolution Camera which is tough and extremely durable - attached to a quick release telescopic pole. Designed to be portable, it fits in most cars or vans, a truly go any where for inspections at height or underwater. ** Please note, you may need to consider a risk assessment before using the system alone.
The standard lightweight aluminium (optional GRP telescopic pole available subject to an additional cost) pole is 1.3 metres long and extends to 3 metres (also available in lengths of up to 10m) - the head of the camera can be adjusted too, allowing you to view at various different angles.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Use of the ACCESS CAMERAS Telescopic Pole Inspection Camera means that you no longer need to worry about the implications and dangers of ladder usage.
The unit features a 500 TV Line Sony high resolution Colour Underwater Camera with White LED Lights (optional Infra-Red IR LED's are available) built around the lens to enable crisp clear pictures even in the dark!
Powered by 12 volts from the portable TFT Monitor (Now available as Combined Monitor & Video Recorder) the camera is truly mobile and Portable which offers a perfect solution for hard to reach places at height or underwater. Running on 12 volts power, the system is both safe and has the ability to take power from other sources such as vehicles or boats for more continuous use associated with some types of inspection work.
Our Basic System Includes:
- High Resolution Colour Inspection Camera - Available with Infra red (IR) or White Lights & 10 Metres of cable
- 3 Metre Aluminium Pole (optional GRP pole available subject to an additional cost)
- AV Cable Connections and Power Adapter
- Recordable 7" Colour TFT Monitor / DVR and Battery Pack
- 2.5" monitor and DVR Combined - Micro SD Card Recordable in High Resolution
- 5, 7 or 10 Metre Poles (optional GRP pole available subject to an additional cost)
An inspection camera system is commonly used in the following areas:
* Underwater inspection or surveying of boats or structures
* Underwater Wildlife inspection
* Educational Pond dipping
* Live viewing for nature reserves
* Boat Hull | Propulsion systems Inspection
* Finding and recovering lost tools in the water!
* Harbour wall or Pontoon Inspections
* Used by Swimming clubs for Training
* Drains and sewers
* Roof or Gutter surveys
In fact it can be used for any inspection application underwater. The underwater inspection camera is tested to a massive 50metres Depth!
Please note: The 'Gooseneck' bracket shown in the first picture is no longer available. The unit is now supplied with a superior adjustable bracket as shown in pictures 2 & 3. If you are in any doubt, then please ask before ordering.
If you need some help, then just give us a call and we'll be happy to help! Tel: 01444 245 188.
*VAT and Delivery are added once you place your items in the shopping cart.
ACCESS CAMERAS Telescopic Pole Inspection Camera - 3m to 10.5m Options Available
- Brand: ACCESS CAMERAS
- Product Code: Access Cameras Telescopic Video Inspection Camera
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: boat inspection, gutter inspection camera, pole camera, pole inspection camera, roof inspection camera, surevyors inspection camera, telescopic pole inspection camer, underwater inspection camera